The NBA Draft isn’t just for Kentucky and Kyrie Irving and Derrick Williams and a slew of foreign players whose names we cannot pronounce.
In fact, there could be a decent SEC presence tonight on ESPN. The site nbadraft.net predicts Tennessee’s Tobia Harris will be taken with the 22nd pick. It has Georgia’s Trey Thompkins being taken by Boston with the 25th pick, and Travis Leslie going at No. 43. It has Florida’s Chandler Parsons being taken at No. 41.
The SEC domination of the College World Series takes a day off. Virginia takes on California tonight at 7 p.m. on ESPN2. The loser is out. The winner must then take two from South Carolina to advance in that bracket.
Click the continue line for today’s SEC links:
SEC links for Thursday:
- As he prepares for draft, Tennessee’s Scotty Hopson reflects on the past
- Weary but excited Chandler Parsons awaits tonight’s NBA Draft
- Georgia’s Leslie and Thomas hope to hear names called in first round
- Vandy extends stay at College World Series by knocking out North Carolina
- Morris: Peter Mooney has made a smooth transition for South Carolina baseball
- There are more rumors surrounding Auburn football
- Arkansas’ basketball signees see opportunity after departures
- Rotnei Clarke’s departure from Fayetteville marks the end of an era
- Renaldo Woolridge trying to become a leader for Tennessee basketball
- Ex-Florida cornerback Janoris Jenkins signs with North Alabama
- Solomon: NCAA wants to ensure more eyes on cases before making allegations
- Julio Jones and Matt Ryan are forming a good, early friendship
- Updates from Georgia coach Mark Richt’s trip to Honduras
- Rabalais: LSU’s new softball coach takes odd situation in stride