Kentucky tennis moved into the NCAA quarterfinals by beating Florida out in Stanford, while the UK baseball team was losing to Florida in Gainesville.
Chicago was getting the most eyeballs, however. That’s where NBA draft prospects Brandon Knight, DeAndre Liggins and Enes Kanter are participating in the league’s pre-draft combine.
Kanter apparently wowed the scouts with his workout. For some reason, Draft Express sent out a tweet earlier in the week quoting an unnamed GM as comparing Kanter to Joe Klein. Think Enes issued a rebuttal yesterday.
Click on the continue line to get today’s links.
- Kentucky tennis advances to NCAA quarterfinals with win over Florida
- Florida baseball beats Kentucky in opener of three-game set in Gainesville
- Enes Kanter isn’t coasting at NBA combine
- Kanter made the most of his one year at Kentucky
- DeAndre Liggins is looking to prove his all-around talent in Chicago
- Louisville and Kentucky will both play host to SEC/Big East Challenge games
- Eloy Vargas has double-double in first game in China
- Andy Katz: John Calipari explains his decision to coach Dominican Republic team
- Kyle Wiltjer picked as one of the surprise freshmen-to-be
- Jacob Tamme waiting to build on his breakout year
- Cats-Cards is a rivalry on the verge of combustion
- UK center Matt Smith on Rimingtom Award watch list
- Anthony Davis and his future teammates just want a title