This morning’s Big Blue Links is highlighted by the biggest quarterback in Kentucky football history. We’re talking the Round Mound of Touchdown, the Hefty Lefty himself, who, judging by the pictures in the Cincinnati Enquirer, has continued his love affair with food. Lorenzen is playing an indoor team called the Northern Kentucky River Monsters in something called the Ultimate Indoor Football League. The team drew nearly 3,000 for its opener, and has averaged about 1,600 since then. Others are starting to take notice, including those are the people at the Scott Van Pelt Show. Jared seems right down Van Pelt’s alley.
Ryan Harrow, Rodney Purvis, Torian Graham, Brandon Knight and Josh Harrellson are among those in this morning’s Big Blue Links. Click on the continue line to check them out.
- Jared Lorenzen could still stand to lose a few
- More on Jared Lorenzen and his videos
- Lacey admits he once favored Kentucky before finally picking Alabama
- Ryan Harrow says he will make college choice by end of May
- Torian Graham working on UK target Rodney Purvis
- Familiar foes stand in the way of UK tennis’ quest for Final Four
- Regardless of position, Brandon Knight has NBA skills
- Enes Kanter is the wildcard in the NBA draft
- Could Josh Harrellson be a first-rounder?
- Kentucky football is on a 2-way “beastly” recruit