- Big Orange Caravan will start in Florida, reports John Adams of News-Sentinel.
- Major recruit among those charged in Georgia case, reports Tim Tucker of AJC.
- Trio from Columbus charged in thefts, reports Seth Emerson of the Telegraph.
- Miss. State picks up hoops commitment, reports Advertiser’s A. Stacy Long.
- Arkansas sets spring game record, reports Robbie Neiswanger of News.
- Ex-Tennessee commitment signs with UCF, reports Iliana Limon of Sentinel.
- Will NCAA ruling impact Miles’ contract? asks Glenn Guilbeau of Times.
- Pat Dooley of Gainesville Sun compares Florida’s football schedules.
- Bama quarterback could be a split decision, writes Kevin Scarbinsky of B’ham News.
- Chizik says Tigers must work for spot, reports Anniston Star’s Charles Bennett.
- Dooley needs more than flashes, writes Patrick Brown of the Times Free Press.
- No rush for South Carolina to hold No. 1, writes Travis Haney of Post and Courier.
- Mid-week feud carries importance, writes Brandon Marcello of Clarion-Ledger.
- Cohen suspends player for gesture, reports Brandon Lock of the Daily Journal.
- Quiet bats cause LSU headaches, writes Randy Rosetta of The Advocate.
SEC: Tennessee caravan starts in odd place