SEC: Tennessee donors lashed out at administration
SEC links for Monday:
- Tennessee donors lashed out at Tennessee administration leading up to Bruce Pearl firing, reports Megan Boehnke of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Warrants issued in Georgia locker room thefts, reports Howard Pousner of the AJC.
- After taking two of three from Vandy, South Carolina baseball may be back to No. 1, reports Travis Haney of the Charleston Post and Courier.
- Florida beats Georgia 14-7 to take rubber game of series, reports Roger Clarkson of the Athens Banner-Herald.
- LSU salvages third game of baseball series with Auburn with 3-2 win, reports Evan Woodbery of the Mobile Press-Register.
- Mississippi State gets one win over Arkansas, reports the Clarion-Ledger.
- Arkansas can’t get the sweep over the Bulldogs, writes Bobby Swofford of the Arkansas News.
- It has been a tough spring for the followers of LSU sports, writes Scott Hotard of The Advocate.
- Alabama’s defense is back to its old ways, writes Michael Casagrande of the Anniston Star.
- Georgia’s Hutson Mason faces a sticky situation, writes Seth Emerson of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.