- Today’s games will tell how important Sunday’s Kentucky-Tennessee tilt will be, as far as seeding goes, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Rick Bozich of the Courier-Journal votes for Brandon Knight as SEC’s Player of the Year.
- Upon further review, Tennessee scraps idea to stay in hotel night before UK game, reports Mike Griffith of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Tennessee could still get the No. 2 seed in the East, reports Patrick Brown of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Cats need help to snag the No. 2 seed, writes Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- Derrick Locke content, but not happy with showing at NFL Combine, reports Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Three topics of conversation dominated Friday’s UK basketball media opp, reports Aaron Smith of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Kentucky gaining confidence heading into matchup with Tennessee, reports Eric Lindsey of Cat Scratches.
- Scotty Hopson asks UT students for support, writes Nation of Blue.
- Video of John Calipari from Friday talking about the Tennessee game:
BBL: Tennessee scraps night-before hotel idea