SEC: Florida football assistants rake in the big bucks
- Is Vanderbilt too dependent on three-pointers? asks Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean.
- Bulldogs gear up for the stretch run, writes Seth Emerson of the Macon Telegraph.
- Collapse at Florida frustrates Georgia, writes Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald.
- Georgia needs a strong finish at home, writes Tim Tucker of the AJC.
- SEC football championship will be in Atlanta through 2017, reports AP.
- Bama looking for efficiency vs. Ole Miss, writes Cecil Hurt of Tuscaloosa News.
- Backcourt battle highlights Ole Miss vs. Alabama, writes Don Kausler of the Birmingham News.
- Mark Ingram has something to prove at combine, says Jay G. Tate of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- Auburn’s Ward waiting on his chance, writes Andy Bitter of the Ledger-Enquirer.
- Ex-QB Zach Graham facing his football farewell, writes Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger.
- Gene Phelps of the NE Mississippi Daily News is glad to say he’s friends with Jack Cristil.
- Vanderbilt awaits LSU, writes Scott Hotard of The Advocate.
- LSU basketball going after junior college point guard, writes Jim Kleinpeter of the Times-Picayune.